Announcement: The Value of Hawai’i–The Economy, Tourism, and Agriculture (9/2/10)
You are invited to meet, talk with, and ask questions of The Value of Hawai’i contributors this Thursday, Sept 2, in a special session hosted by online news site, Civil Beat [www.civilbeat.com], as part of their ongoing feature on “The Value of Hawaii.” We hope you will join us to discuss the current state of Hawaii, with a focus on the economy, tourism and agriculture.
The sessions are free and open to the public, but please RSVP to email@example.com so our hosts can plan to accommodate the number of people who’ll attend. Books will also be available for purchase.
- Date: Thursday, September 2
- Time: 5:30-7:00 p.m.
- Location: Kaimuki Plaza, 3465 Waialae Ave #200, Honolulu, HI 96816
- Speakers: Charles Reppun, Ramsay Remigius Mahealani Taum, Sumner La Croix
Civil Beat has published excerpts of the following essays from The Value of Hawai’i on the free portion of their site, in preparation for this discussion. Please visit any of the following links to read the excerpts.
- Charles Reppun on agriculture.
- Ramsay Remigius Mahealani Taum on tourism
- Sumner La Croix on the economy.
If you missed our previous The Value of Hawai’i Beatup with Craig Howes, Jonathan Osorio and Chad Blair, follow this link to the summary and video.
We hope to see you there!